2nd Shift Paint Line Operator
To accurately and completely paint products passing through the spray booth and to accurately and efficiently hang materials on the conveyor system or unload them from the conveyor system.
- Responsible for complete paint coverage of all materials entering the spray booth.
- Must be able to make paint color changes in a timely manner.
- Participate in housekeeping efforts of paint booth and surrounding areas.
- Assist line loaders on conveyor system as directed.
- Report obvious defects in raw materials to supervisor before part passes to next stage.
- Ability to keep supervisor informed of paint inventory to avoid down time from lack of paint supplies.
- Ability to identify all parts and comprehend what set of parts complete each model of table.
- Must be able to read and understand inventory move tickets.
- Responsible to accurately count the materials being loaded onto conveyor and determine if the actual quantity matches and move ticket quantity.
- Follow written and verbal directions as to how materials should be properly hung on the conveyor.
- Timely and safe execution of all job functions.
- Exercise care in handling materials to as to not cause materials to be scrapped.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
- Move materials throughout department as directed using manual material handling equipment.
- Perform necessary documentation to account for material movement as required.
- Participate in maintaining a neat and orderly department free from potential hazards.
- Basic Communication and math skills necessary.
- High level of attention to detail required.