2nd Shift Team Leader
We are seeking a detail oriented person to set up each station teams to complete orders and meet production schedule.
$1000 Sign-On Bonus! • Quarterly Bonuses! • Other Bonus Opportunities!
1st Shift – Mondays through Thursdays from 6:00am to 4:30pm
Tired of Long Hours & Working Weekends in Retail, Service, & Food Industry?
2nd Shift – – B Shift, Sundays through Tuesdays or C Shift, Wednesdays through Fridays from 4:30pm to 5:00am
Save 80% on Childcare! More time for your family, More time for you!
- Work 3; Play 4. Enjoy a Palmer Hamilton Weekend!
- If you HATED high school; you will LOVE it here!
- If you LOVE to hunt, camp and fish; you will LOVE it here!
Position Objective: To set up each station with the correct and necessary components in order for the teams to complete orders and meet the production schedule. To eliminate all indirect labor by the teams.
- To move material and product throughout the department as directed.
- Required to be familiar with the daily production schedule.
- Set up stations timely and accurately for trim teams.
- Accountable for inventory records of tools, fixtures, and supplies.
- Must learn basic functions of assembly positions to be able to substitute in if needed.
- Must be able to watch for defects in components while setting up and raise quality issues to Trim Supervisor immediately.
- Required to participate in communication to co-workers and supervisor in a timely manner as issues arise.
- Willingness to be a team player and perform various other jobs in department as management indicates.
- Able to work with all members of the department to ensure established production rates and schedules are achieved.
- A high level of attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to act as supervisor of the department when needed.
- Forklift certified.
- Experience in machine operation with the ability to be trained and train other on various manufacturing equipment.
- Knowledge and experience in operating basic power hand tools such as: rivet gun, screw gun, impact, and drill.
- Ability to regularly lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Good communication skills are necessary
- Organization skills a must and sound mechanical attitude is required.
About Palmer Hamilton
As a highly recognized and trusted business advisor to end users and sales partners, Palmer Hamilton customers rely on our dynamic, proud, and dedicated team of over 100 to provide turnkey, tailored, and design-forward spaces that enhance student engagement and collaboration helping schools deliver world-class education outcomes.
Our welcoming and respectful culture provides the foundation in which we are proud to offer the most diverse and highest quality products and services available in the industry.
Palmer Hamilton and its PH Design division primarily serve the K-12 education market focusing on food court and other learning spaces. Via it’s PHabLAB and INVENTORCLOUD divisions, it provides turnkey makerspaces and project-based learning resources for STEM / STEAM education. As of 2020, Palmer Hamilton officially established “Hamilton Manufacturing Services,” a wholly owned subsidiary that provides OEM services to customers across a multitude of industries.