Seeking an Administrative Coordinator responsible for supporting the sales, marketing, customer service, design, and ownership team. In addition, other daily clerical tasks will be the responsibility of the Corporate Assistant.
This position will provide high-quality support by conducting business initiatives for multiple departments. Will handle information requests from senior executives and perform functions such as: greet guests, order entry, email order acknowledgements to customers, assist sales administrator, manage inbound and outbound mail, filing, manage repairs, create monthly shipping reports, create weekly order entry list for Customer Service Manager, and other critical tasks to support the Palmer Hamilton organization.
- Generate reports
- Order entry with proofing
- Ordering supplies/product
- Sending acknowledgements to customers/dealers
- Event coordination, book hotels, and dinner reservations
- Answering phone and greeting guests
- Mail – Incoming/Outgoing
- Consistently represent the company to all customers as a team member in a professional manor
- Answer all calls, emails, etc. in a timely and professional manner.
- Ability to multi-task serving variety of department leaders.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team mentality.
High School diploma with some college
Minimum 2 years of administrative experience
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, SharePoint, Teams, experience with a CRM is a plus!