CNC Router Operator
We need an efficient CNC Router Operator to. produce quality products using wood routing CNC machines, meeting customer specifications, within established times and with careful handling of specialized materials for on-time product deliveries.
- Ability to setup, edit, and operate Anderson, Thermwood, Biesse wood routing CNC machines.
- Responsible for quality control and inspection of materials run through machines.
- Responsible for producing at the established production rates.
- Accountable for accuracy in record keeping, to track production effectively.
- Operate other wood fabricating equipment as directed by management.
- Responsible for cleaning and minor maintenance of equipment as needed.
- Must be adaptable to change and able to switch gears quickly.
- Must be mechanically inclined for basic machine troubleshooting.
- Must be able identify and report defects in raw materials and quality issues to team leader.
- Must be able to learn and manage multiple steps in manufacturing process.
- Ability to edit programs for new products or when changes in specifications occur.
- Must have excellent communication skills within TOPS department and other departments.
- Must maintain a high level of attention to detail.
- Able to work with all members of the department to assure established production rates and schedules are achieved.
- Must be a team player and willing to train/help where called upon by Dept Supervisor/Lead.
- Technical knowledge of and 1-2 years of experience in CNC Wood Router machining (3-axis).
- Ability to regularly lift and carry up to 35 lbs.
- Strong shop math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) essential to success.
- Excellent communication and problem- solving skills are a must.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Able to understand blueprints, routers, production, and inventory documents.
- Skills to operate a wide variety of measuring devices (i.e., calipers, and venires
National Coalition of Certification Centers (NC3) Certification a plus