Glue Line Operator
We are seeking a Glue Line Operator who can meet or exceed established production rates for laminate top production while manufacturing a quality product.
$1000 Sign-On Bonus! Quarterly Bonuses! Other Bonus Opportunities!
1st Shift – Mondays through Thursdays from 6:00am to 4:30pm
Tired of Long Hours & Working Weekends in Retail, Service, & Food Industry?
2nd Shift – Sundays through Tuesdays from 4:30pm to 5:00am
Save 80% on Childcare! More time for your family, More time for you!
- Work 4; Play 3 or Work 3; Play 4. Enjoy a Palmer Hamilton Weekend!
- If you HATED high school; you will LOVE it here!
- If you LOVE to hunt, camp and fish; you will LOVE it here!
To meet or exceed established production rates for laminate top production while manufacturing a quality product.
- Ability to setup and operate glue machine including loading material if necessary.
- Responsible for quality control and inspection of materials produced by this function.
- Responsible for producing at the established production rates.
- Accountable for accuracy in and record keeping required in position.
- Operate other wood fabricating equipment as directed by management.
- Responsible for minor maintenance of equipment as needed.
- The job is working with messy adhesive and next to a hot oven.
- Must be able to watch for defects in raw materials and raise quality issues to Team Leader immediately.
- Exercise care in handling materials and parts during all task assignments.
- Required to participate in communication to co-workers, team leader, and supervisor in a timely manner as issues arise.
- Willingness to be a team player and perform various other jobs in department as management indicates.
- Able to work with all members of the department to assure established production rates and schedules are achieved.
- Ability to regularly lift and carry up to 50lbs.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) necessary.
- Basic communication skills necessary.
- High School Diploma
- Able to understand blueprints, routers, production, and inventory documents.
- Able to operate power and manual material handling equipment.
About Palmer Hamilton
As a highly recognized and trusted business advisor to end users and sales partners, Palmer Hamilton customers rely on our dynamic, proud, and dedicated team of over 100 to provide turnkey, tailored, and design-forward spaces that enhance student engagement and collaboration helping schools deliver world-class education outcomes.
Our welcoming and respectful culture provides the foundation in which we are proud to offer the most diverse and highest quality products and services available in the industry.
Palmer Hamilton and its PH Design division primarily serve the K-12 education market focusing on food court and other learning spaces. Via it’s PHabLAB and INVENTORCLOUD divisions, it provides turnkey makerspaces and project-based learning resources for STEM / STEAM education. As of 2020, Palmer Hamilton officially established “Hamilton Manufacturing Services,” a wholly owned subsidiary that provides OEM services to customers across a multitude of industries.