Paint Line Operator – 2nd Shift
We are seeking a Paint Line Sprayer to accurately and completely paint products passing through the spray booth. Attention to detail and commitment to quality is a must in a successful candidate.
$1000 Sign-On Bonus! Quarterly Bonuses! Other Bonus Opportunities!
2nd Shift – Sundays through Tuesdays from 4:30pm to 5:00am
Save 80% on Childcare! More time for your family, More time for you!
Tired of Long Hours & Working Weekends in Retail, Service, & Food Industry?
- Work 3; Play 4. Enjoy a Palmer Hamilton Weekend!
- If you HATED high school; you will LOVE it here!
- If you LOVE to hunt, camp and fish; you will LOVE it here!
- Responsible for complete paint coverage of all materials entering the spray booth.
- Must be able to make paint color changes in a timely manner.
- Participate in housekeeping efforts of paint booth and surrounding areas.
- Assist line loaders on conveyor system as directed.
- Report obvious defects in raw materials to supervisor before part passes to next stage.
- Ability to keep supervisor informed of paint inventory to avoid down time from lack of paint supplies.
- Ability to identify all parts and comprehend what set of parts complete each model of table.
- Must be able to read and understand inventory move tickets.
- Responsible to accurately count the materials being loaded onto conveyor and determine if the actual quantity matches and move ticket quantity.
- Follow written and verbal directions as to how materials should be properly hung on the conveyor.
- Timely and safe execution of all job functions.
- Exercise care in handling materials to as to not cause materials to be scrapped.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
About Palmer Hamilton
As a highly recognized and trusted business advisor to end users and sales partners, Palmer Hamilton customers rely on our dynamic, proud, and dedicated team of over 100 to provide turnkey, tailored, and design-forward spaces that enhance student engagement and collaboration helping schools deliver world-class education outcomes.
Our welcoming and respectful culture provides the foundation in which we are proud to offer the most diverse and highest quality products and services available in the industry.
Palmer Hamilton and its PH Design division primarily serve the K-12 education market focusing on food court and other learning spaces. Via it’s PHabLAB and INVENTORCLOUD divisions, it provides turnkey makerspaces and project-based learning resources for STEM / STEAM education. As of 2020, Palmer Hamilton officially established “Hamilton Manufacturing Services,” a wholly owned subsidiary that provides OEM services to customers across a multitude of industries.