Panel Saw Operator
Seeking a candidate for basic setup and operation of the Panel Saw (wood cutting operations).
$1000 Sign-On Bonus! Quarterly Bonuses! Other Bonus Opportunities!
1st Shift – Mondays through Thursdays from 6:00am to 4:30pm
Tired of Long Hours & Working Weekends in Retail, Service, & Food Industry?
2nd Shift – Sundays through Tuesdays from 4:30pm to 5:00am
Save 80% on Childcare! More time for your family, More time for you!
- Work 4; Play 3 or Work 3; Play 4. Enjoy a Palmer Hamilton Weekend!
- If you HATED high school; you will LOVE it here!
- If you LOVE to hunt, camp and fish; you will LOVE it here!
Position Objective: To meet or exceed established production rates while manufacturing a quality product.
- Responsible for basic setup and operation of the Panel Saw (wood cutting operations).
- Responsible for cutting of all materials used in TOPS area to meet the production needs.
- Responsible for moving material via forklift to other areas in the department.
- Responsible for producing at the established production rates.
- Accountable for accuracy in and record keeping for cut materials.
- May be cross trained to operate other wood fabricating equipment as need arises.
- Responsible for cleaning and minor maintenance of saw equipment.
- Knowledge of Storeroom and Storekeeper procedures may be required.
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
- Must be able to identify defects in raw materials and communicate issues immediately.
- Must exercise care in handling fragile materials and parts.
- Willingness to be a team player and fill in where needed as directed by Supervisor.
- Ability to work with all members of the department to assure established production rates and schedules are achieved.
- Ability to regularly lift, load and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) necessary.
- Excellent communication skills necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to understand routers, blueprints, and other production documents.
- Must be willing to be forklift certified.
About Palmer Hamilton
As a highly recognized and trusted business advisor to end users and sales partners, Palmer Hamilton customers rely on our dynamic, proud, and dedicated team of over 100 to provide turnkey, tailored, and design-forward spaces that enhance student engagement and collaboration helping schools deliver world-class education outcomes.
Our welcoming and respectful culture provides the foundation in which we are proud to offer the most diverse and highest quality products and services available in the industry.
Palmer Hamilton and its PH Design division primarily serve the K-12 education market focusing on food court and other learning spaces. Via it’s PHabLAB and INVENTORCLOUD divisions, it provides turnkey makerspaces and project-based learning resources for STEM / STEAM education. As of 2020, Palmer Hamilton officially established “Hamilton Manufacturing Services,” a wholly owned subsidiary that provides OEM services to customers across a multitude of industries.