Scheduler will be responsible for project activities such as entering, assigning, reviewing, and managing projects of our design team.
Position Objective: PHDesign scheduler will be responsible for project activities such as entering, assigning, reviewing, and managing projects and designers’ calendars while meeting project deadlines.
- Receive and enter new projects onto Smartsheet (SS)
- Forward to CSR or Project. Mgmt. to enter in 365
- Review all material for design completeness. If not, forward on to parties to retrieve additional information.
- Assign a Designer and adjust the date on the calendar.
- Follow projects through calendar, make sure project moves during the week/weeks it is in design.
- Phases for moving project: initial start date for design
- Move for b/w layout date completed
- Move for when logo should be received in design
- Move to date the mini, full Design, B/W, Logo is completed.
- Make sure all information is placed on the Smartsheet
- Run weekly team meeting
- Keep team informed of any travels or vacation times taken by team members.
- Assist in adjusting designers’ individual schedules to what project is most urgent.
- Pull weekly project tracking report for management.
About Palmer Hamilton
As a highly recognized and trusted business advisor to end users and sales partners, Palmer Hamilton customers rely on our dynamic, proud, and dedicated team of over 100 to provide turnkey, tailored, and design-forward spaces that enhance student engagement and collaboration helping schools deliver world-class education outcomes.
Our welcoming and respectful culture provides the foundation in which we are proud to offer the most diverse and highest quality products and services available in the industry.
Palmer Hamilton and its PH Design division primarily serve the K-12 education market focusing on food court and other learning spaces. Via it’s PHabLAB and INVENTORCLOUD divisions, it provides turnkey makerspaces and project-based learning resources for STEM / STEAM education. As of 2020, Palmer Hamilton officially established “Hamilton Manufacturing Services,” a wholly owned subsidiary that provides OEM services to customers across a multitude of industries.