Senior Project Manager – Design
We are seeking a driven and results-oriented Senior Project Manager to support the Design team in producing “Best in Industry” spaces for our customers. The manager will be responsible for project activities such as quoting, design input, production planning, vendors, artists while meeting an established budget.
- Pre-sale activities will include preparation of quotes, bids and contract documents
- Responsibility for completion of custom quoting and delivered to customer service project manager
- Lead process of custom quotes for PH Design projects.
- Pre-sale activities will include vendor selection, and product sourcing plans
- Assist in the development of marketing and sales information.
- Follow-up on all missing sales information necessary for order input.
- Printing and distribution of sales acknowledgment forms.
- Continually updating and maintaining an exceptional level of Product Knowledge.
- Preparation of management reports (order status/open orders).
- Keep all stakeholders, internal and external, informed about project status and issues that may impact customer relations.
- Responsibility for accurate quote and preparedness for customer support and order entry
- May be asked and expected to perform various, miscellaneous and non-standard duties as required. Such duties are diversified in nature and may be changed from time to time to suit the needs of the company.
- Willingness to learn and improve oneself
- Stay up to date on new technologies and how they can be applied to project management
- Required to work cross functionally with other departments to achieve organizational goals
- Demonstrate ability to build relationships and get results through others
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude
- Ability to think ahead and plan over a 3-9 month time span
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Open to new ideas, flexible and resourceful
- May require travel
- A minimum of 5-7 years project management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/or Project Management Certification
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Teams, and SharePoint are required.
- Advanced communication skills, both verbal and written with Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.