Set-Up Machine Operator – 2nd Shift
Candidate will set up and operate machines to ensure material produced meets or exceeds quality standards and production rates.
$1000 Sign-On Bonus! Quarterly Bonuses! Other Bonus Opportunities!
2nd Shift – Sundays through Tuesdays from 4:30pm to 5:00am
Save 80% on Childcare! More time for your family, More time for you!
- Work 3; Play 4. Enjoy a Palmer Hamilton Weekend!
- If you HATED high school; you will LOVE it here!
- If you LOVE to hunt, camp and fish; you will LOVE it here!
Position Objective: The set up and operation of machine to ensure material produced meets or exceeds quality standards and production rates are met.
- Setup and programming of machine, tools, and measuring devices.
- Perform minor maintenance on machine as needed.
- Responsible for quality control and inspection of materials produced by this function.
- Responsible for producing at the established production rates.
- Operate various other fabrication machines as directed by management.
- Must be able to watch for defects in raw materials and raise quality issues to team leader immediately.
- Ability to setup and program machine from reading blueprints or taking verbal instructions.
- Required to participate in communication to co-workers, team leader, and supervisor in a timely manner as issues arise.
- Willingness to be a team player and perform various other jobs in department as management indicates.
- Able to work with all members of the department to ensure established production rates and schedules are achieved.
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum of one year experience in CNC operation, programming, and editing.
- Must be able to read blueprints, calipers, venires, and various other measuring devices.
- Ability to understand routers, production schedules, and inventory control documents.
- Basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) skills necessary.
- Basic communication skills necessary.
About Palmer Hamilton
As a highly recognized and trusted business advisor to end users and sales partners, Palmer Hamilton customers rely on our dynamic, proud, and dedicated team of over 100 to provide turnkey, tailored, and design-forward spaces that enhance student engagement and collaboration helping schools deliver world-class education outcomes.
Our welcoming and respectful culture provides the foundation in which we are proud to offer the most diverse and highest quality products and services available in the industry.
Palmer Hamilton and its PH Design division primarily serve the K-12 education market focusing on food court and other learning spaces. Via it’s PHabLAB and INVENTORCLOUD divisions, it provides turnkey makerspaces and project-based learning resources for STEM / STEAM education. As of 2020, Palmer Hamilton officially established “Hamilton Manufacturing Services,” a wholly owned subsidiary that provides OEM services to customers across a multitude of industries.