Welder – 1st Shift
We are seeking welders to set up, operate, and adjust all welding equipment.
$1000 Sign-On Bonus! Quarterly Bonuses! Other Bonus Opportunities!
1st Shift – Mondays through Thursdays from 6:00am to 4:30pm.
Tired of Long Hours & Working Weekends in Retail, Service, & Food Industry?
- Work 4; Play 3. Enjoy a Palmer Hamilton Weekend!
- If you HATED high school; you will LOVE it here!
- If you LOVE to hunt, camp and fish; you will LOVE it here!
Welder Position Functions:
- Set up, operate, and adjust all welding equipment.
- Move material as required while performing assigned tasks using powered and manual equipment.
- Must be able to identify defects in raw materials and raise quality issues to team leader immediately.
- Responsible for quality control and inspection of materials produced by this function.
- Responsible for producing at the established production rates.
- Must be able to effectively communicate to co-workers, team lead/supervisor in a timely manner as issues arise.
- Accountable for accuracy in record keeping.
- Minimum of two (2) years full-time MIG welding experience required.
- Welding certification preferred.
- Ability to read, understand blueprints, production schedules, and inventory documents.
- Strong shop math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, measurement) skills necessary.
About Palmer Hamilton
As a highly recognized and trusted business advisor to end users and sales partners, Palmer Hamilton customers rely on our dynamic, proud, and dedicated team of over 100 to provide turnkey, tailored, and design-forward spaces that enhance student engagement and collaboration helping schools deliver world-class education outcomes.
Our welcoming and respectful culture provides the foundation in which we are proud to offer the most diverse and highest quality products and services available in the industry.
Palmer Hamilton and its PH Design division primarily serve the K-12 education market focusing on food court and other learning spaces. Via it’s PHabLAB and INVENTORCLOUD divisions, it provides turnkey makerspaces and project-based learning resources for STEM / STEAM education. As of 2020, Palmer Hamilton officially established “Hamilton Manufacturing Services,” a wholly owned subsidiary that provides OEM services to customers across a multitude of industries.