Spider – Material Mover
We are seeking an individual to set up stations with the correct and necessary components for the operators to process orders and meet the production schedule.
$1000 Sign-On Bonus! • Quarterly Bonuses! • Other Bonus Opportunities!
1st Shift – Mondays through Thursdays from 6:00am to 4:30pm
Tired of Long Hours & Working Weekends in Retail, Service, & Food Industry?
- Work 4; Play 3. Enjoy a Palmer Hamilton Weekend!
- If you HATED high school; you will LOVE it here!
- If you LOVE to hunt, camp and fish; you will LOVE it here!
- To move material and product throughout the department as directed.
- Required to be familiar with the daily production schedule.
- Responsible for minor maintenance and construction of equipment as needed in your department.
- Must be able to watch for defects in components while setting up and raise quality issues to team leader immediately.
- Required to participate in communication to co-workers, team leader, and supervisor in a timely manner as issues arise.
- Willingness to be a team player and perform various other jobs in department as management indicates.
- Able to work with all members of the department to assure established production rates and schedules are achieved.
- A high level of attention to detail is essential.
- Willingness to become Forklift/ Electric Pallet Jack certified (by PH)
- Knowledge and experience in operating basic power hand tools such as: rivet gun, screw gun, impact, and drill.
- Ability to regularly lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) necessary
- Basic communication skills necessary
- Organization skills a must
About Palmer Hamilton
As a highly recognized and trusted business advisor to end users and sales partners, Palmer Hamilton customers rely on our dynamic, proud, and dedicated team of over 100 to provide turnkey, tailored, and design-forward spaces that enhance student engagement and collaboration helping schools deliver world-class education outcomes.
Our welcoming and respectful culture provides the foundation in which we are proud to offer the most diverse and highest quality products and services available in the industry.
Palmer Hamilton and its PH Design division primarily serve the K-12 education market focusing on food court and other learning spaces. Via it’s PHabLAB and INVENTORCLOUD divisions, it provides turnkey makerspaces and project-based learning resources for STEM / STEAM education. As of 2020, Palmer Hamilton officially established “Hamilton Manufacturing Services,” a wholly owned subsidiary that provides OEM services to customers across a multitude of industries.