Warehouse – Forklift & RF Scanner Experience
We are seeking a skilled and reliable warehouse worker to join our team.
The ideal candidate should have experience operating a forklift and using RF scanners to manage inventory. This position will involve loading and unloading shipments, moving products around the warehouse, and managing inventory using computer systems and handheld scanners.
- Operate a forklift to move materials around the warehouse.
- Use RF scanners to manage inventory and track shipments.
- Load and unload shipments from trucks.
- Sort and organize products in the warehouse.
- Ensure that inventory is accurately tracked and documented.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Follow safety procedures and guidelines to prevent accidents.
- Communicate with team members and supervisors to ensure that all tasks are completed on time and according to schedule.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Certified forklift operator with experience operating a forklift.
- Proficient in the use of RF scanners.
- Ability to lift heavy objects up to 50 pounds.
- Attention to detail and ability to accurately document inventory.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.