The Warranty Coordinator partners and coordinates with internal and external stakeholders to exceed customer expectations in repairing damaged or warrantied mobile furniture products.
- Work directly with customers, and other partners, to thoroughly investigate customer issues, respond to inquiries on a timely basis, and take appropriate steps to bring issues to resolution.
- Communicate effectively with customers to schedule travel, coordinate for parts, and perform repairs at customer sites.
- Maintain accurate records on customer inquiries and correspondence, providing customers with pricing, quotes, ordering and shipping assistance.
- Provide prompt, courteous, and accurate sales and solutions information to customers relative to product warranties, delivering customer satisfaction that will result in increased sales.
- Functions as the company’s technical expert regarding product support and service.
- Investigates supplier quality issues and production quality issues, coordinating with various departments to achieve improvement or resolution.
- Provides detailed reports on quality issues and improvement efforts.
- Trains new hires on product, customer service related to Warranty issues and other issues as required.
- Balances a variety of responsibilities working with all internal departments and customers.
- Represents company while traveling and communicating with dealers, representatives and customers.
- Contributes to continuous improvement in manufacturing processes and product design.
- Key role in positioning Palmer Hamilton products and services as the premier brand in the industry by exceeding customer expectations in responding to and resolving product issues.
- Expected to travel up to 25% of time.
- Assist Customer Service pre- and post-sale with technical support information and choosing proper product for unique customer locations or use cases.
- High School Education with advanced education or experience in Customer Service and/or the Building Trades.
- Full understanding of Palmer Hamilton product offerings and how our customers use them.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to pass background checks and vetting process to gain access to public and private schools.
- Excellent time management and customer service skills a must.
- Previous field service experience required; furniture assembly experience preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to troubleshoot damaged product and install fixes or replacements.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and have accurate data entry skills.
- Ability to travel to customer locations as needed.