Assembler – 1st and 2nd shifts
Seeking people to assemble tables while meeting or exceeding established production rates and Palmer Hamilton’s quality standards.
$1000 Sign-On Bonus! • Quarterly Bonuses! • Other Bonus Opportunities!
1st Shift – Mondays through Thursdays from 6:00am to 4:30pm
Tired of Long Hours & Working Weekends in Retail, Service, & Food Industry?
2nd Shift – Sundays through Tuesdays from 4:30pm to 5:00am
Save 80% on Childcare! More time for your family, More time for you!
- No experience preferred
- Work 4; Play 3 or Work 3; Play 4. Enjoy a Palmer Hamilton Weekend!
- If you HATED high school; you will LOVE it here!
- If you LOVE to hunt, camp and fish; you will LOVE it here!
Assembler Position Functions:
- Perform all functions necessary to assemble furniture using power hand tools.
- Repair and rework any product that is rejected by inspection.
- Assist in preparing furniture for shipment as needed.
- Responsible for minor maintenance on equipment used in this function.
- Move material throughout department as needed.
- Must be able identify product quality issues and communicate them to supervisor or team leads.
- Exercise care in handling parts and products throughout the process.
- Responsible for producing a quality product that will pass inspection.
- Responsible for meeting established productivity rates.
- Required to adhere to safety and general housekeeping procedures.
- Be able to effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors.
- Be a team player and perform various other jobs in department as management request.
About Palmer Hamilton
As a highly recognized and trusted business advisor to end users and sales partners, Palmer Hamilton customers rely on our dynamic, proud, and dedicated team of over 100 to provide turnkey, tailored, and design-forward spaces that enhance student engagement and collaboration helping schools deliver world-class education outcomes.
Our welcoming and respectful culture provides the foundation in which we are proud to offer the most diverse and highest quality products and services available in the industry.
Palmer Hamilton and its PH Design division primarily serve the K-12 education market focusing on food court and other learning spaces. Via it’s PHabLAB and INVENTORCLOUD divisions, it provides turnkey makerspaces and project-based learning resources for STEM / STEAM education. As of 2020, Palmer Hamilton officially established “Hamilton Manufacturing Services,” a wholly owned subsidiary that provides OEM services to customers across a multitude of industries.