Palmer Hamilton is honored to have been awarded these multiple prestigious national contracts. As part of our commitment to quality service, these contracts enable us to provide an even easier purchasing experience for our customers.
- Contract Number: 121919-PHL
- Contract Name: Design, Furniture & Installation for Dining, Libraries & Fab Labs
Sourcewell (formerly NJPA) connects you to nationally-leveraged contract pricing from leading vendors.
Sourcewell Contracts are competitively bid on your behalf, and can save you time, money and effort.
Sourcewellmembership is free, with no obligation to purchase. Membership is free, join today.
Sourcewell is a State of Minnesota local government agency and service cooperative created under the laws of the State of Minnesota (Minnesota Statutes Section 123A.21) that offers cooperative procurement solutions to its members. Participation is open to all levels of governmental entity, higher education, K-12 education, nonprofit, tribal government, and other public entities located in the United States and Canada.
BUYBOARD COOPERATIVE PURCHASING – TWO CONTRACTS
- (1) Contract Number: 584-19
- Contract Name: Furniture for School, Office, Science, Library and Dormitory
- Effective Dates: 04/01/2019 through 03/31/2020
Renewed through 3/31/2021
- (2) Contract Number: 598-19
- Contract Name: Food Service Equipment & Supplies / Item 5: Counters, Tables, Shelving, Cabinets and Sinks; and Item 11: Dining Furniture, Artwork, Décor and Design
- Effective Dates: 12/01/2019 through 11/30/2020, with two possible one-year renewals.
*NOTE: The National Purchasing Cooperative (National Cooperative) has awarded a corresponding Piggy-Back BuyBoard Award for National Cooperative members in states other than Texas
The Interlocal Purchasing System (TIPS) is available for use by all public and private schools, colleges, universities, cities, counties, and other government entities. The purpose of TIPS is to provide school districts and other governmental entities opportunities for greater efficiency and economy in acquiring goods and services. A school district, or other TIPS Member, can benefit from the cost savings of time and expense of the bid process.
- Contract Number: 200301
- Contract Name: Furniture, Furnishings and Services
- Effective Dates: 5/21/2020 through 5/31/2023
Regional and Other Contracts
Palmer Hamilton is proud to be a part of several other contracts. Some of these are highlighted below - please call your customer service representative at Toll Free at 800-788-1028 to request a full list of our contracts.
THE EDUCATIONAL SERVICES COMMISSION OF NEW JERSEY (ESCNJ)
- Contract Number: ESCNJ 20/21-01
- Contract Name: Furniture & Accessories
- Effective Dates: 07/02/2020 through 06/30/2022, with extensions as permitted by NJ Law
KCDA PURCHASING COOPERATIVE
- Contract Number: 21-130
- Contract Name: General Furniture
- Effective Dates: 11/01/2020 through 10/31/2021
MASSACHUSETTS HIGHER EDUCATION CONSORTIUM (MHEC)
- Contract Number: MC11-C07
- Contract Name: Furniture
- Effective Dates: 07/01/21015 through 06/30/2018
Extended through 06/30/2019
Extended through 06/30/2020
REGION ONE EDUCATION SERVICE CENTER (ESC)
- Contract Number: RFP21-AGENCY-000078
- Contract Name: Cafeteria Dining Décor and Services
- Effective Dates: 6/30/2020 through 6/30/2021
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN-MADISON CONTRACT
- Contract Number: 18-5665
- Contract Name: Miscellaneous Educational Related Furniture & Furniture-Related Accessories
- Effective Dates: 10/01/2017 through 09/30/2020 with automatic renewal extensions to September 30, 2022, unless amended, cancelled or rebid.
Palmer Hamilton is proud to be an awarded vendor on several State Contracts as listed below.
Please call your customer service representative at Toll Free 800-788-1028 to request a full list of our contracts.
STATE OF ARKANSAS FURNITURE CONTRACT
- Contract Number: TIPS USA Master Agreement No. 200301
- Arkansas State Contract No. SP-20-0120/4600047648
- Contract Name: Furniture, Furnishings & Services
- Effective Dates: 01/01/2021 - 05/31/2023
STATE OF FLORIDA ALTERNATE CONTRACT SOURCE (ACS)
- Contract Number: 56120000-19-ACS
- Contract Name: Furniture
- Effective Dates: 06/14/2019 through 12/01/2023
STATE OF GEORGIA CONTRACT
- Contract Number: 9999-001-SPD0000100-0076
- Contract Name: Office, Computer and Educational Furniture
- Effective Dates: February 3, 2017 – February 2, 2019
Extended to 02/02/2020, 02/02/2021, 02/02/2022
- Product Offering, Category 9 – Modular Cafeteria Tables
- Product Offering, Category 25 – Seating – Side Chairs
Authorized Servicing Dealers
STATE OF MISSISSIPPI CONTRACT
- Contract Number: 8200052208
- Contract Name: Cafeteria Furniture, Library Shelving and Related Furniture, Lounge Furniture, School Furniture, and Seating
- Effective Dates: 07/14/2020 through 06/30/2021
STATE OF NEW YORK CONTRACT
- Contract Number: PC68399
- Contract Name: Furniture, All Types (Except Hospital room and Patient Handling)
- Effective Dates: 12/02/2018 through 12/01/2023
STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA CONTRACT
- Contract Number: STC 420A
- Contract Name: Statewide Term Contract STC 420A Furniture
- Effective Dates: January 13, 2020 through June 30, 2022 with the option to renew for two (2) additional one-year periods
STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA CONTRACT
- Contract Number: 4400016592 - Change 3
- Contract Name: Commercial Furniture
- Effective Dates: 5/1/2017 through 4/30/2019
EXTENDED to 04/30/2021
STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA CONTRACT
- Contract Number: 4400023619
- Contract Name: Statewide Term Contract for Furniture
- Effective Dates: 03/28/2020 through 12/05/2024
Plano Independent School District
- Contract Number: 2020-026 Health and Safety Supplies
- Contract Name: 2020-026 Health and Safety Supplies, Equipment and Services
- Note: Schools in the Educational Purchasing Cooperative of North Texas (EPCNT) Interlocal Agreement and DFW (Dallas-Ft. Worth) school districts may purchase off of this contract.
Houston Independent School District
- Contract Number: HISD Project: 21-07-02-53
- Contract Name: Furniture Solutions with Related Accessories and Services cooperative Project: Sourcewell 121919