1st and 2nd Shift Assembler
Assemble tables while meeting or exceeding established production rates and Palmer Hamilton’s quality standards.
- Perform all functions necessary to assemble furniture using power hand tools.
- Repair and rework any product that is rejected by inspection.
- Assist in preparing furniture for shipment as needed.
- Responsible for minor maintenance on equipment used in this function.
- Move material through out department as needed.
- Must be able identify product quality issues and communicate them to supervisors/leads.
- Exercise care in handling parts and products throughout the process.
- Responsible for producing a quality product that will pass inspection.
- Responsible for meeting established productivity rates.
- Required to adhere to safety and general housekeeping procedures.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors about work matters.
- Willingness to be a team player and perform various other jobs in department as management directs.
- Knowledge and experience in operating basic power hand tools such as: rivet gun, screw gun, impact, and drills.
- Able to regularly lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Strong attention to detail for final inspection.
- Ability to stay on task and follow detailed work instructions.
- Basic math skills
- Basic reading and communication skills (prints and assembly instructions)
National Coalition of Certification Centers (NC3) Certification a plus