Tops Storekeeper – 1st Shift
We need an individual that can maintain accurate counts of materials and products in a very particular department.
$1000 Sign-On Bonus! • Quarterly Bonuses! • Other Bonus Opportunities!
1st Shift – Mondays through Thursdays from 6:00am to 4:30pm
Tired of Long Hours & Working Weekends in Retail, Service, & Food Industry?
- No experience preferred
- Work 4; Play 3 or Work 3; Play 4. Enjoy a Palmer Hamilton Weekend!
- If you HATED high school; you will LOVE it here!
- If you LOVE to hunt, camp and fish; you will LOVE it here!
- Maintain accurate identification and count of raw materials and products.
- Exercise care in handling parts, sub-assemblies, and products during all assignments.
- Assist in preparation for annual physical inventories.
- Perform various tasks as assigned by management.
- Must be able to watch for defects in raw materials and raise quality issues to supervisor immediately.
- Willingness to be a team player and perform various other jobs in department as management indicates.
- Required to participate in communication to co-workers and supervisor in a timely manner as issues arise.
- Able to work with all members of the department to assure established production rates and schedules are achieved.
- A high level of attention to detail is essential.
- Timely execution of all job functions.
- High school diploma
- Forklift certified or trained and certified within 2 weeks of employment.
- Ability to regularly lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) necessary.
- Basic communication skills necessary.
- Organization skills a must.
About Palmer Hamilton
As a highly recognized and trusted business advisor to end users and sales partners, Palmer Hamilton customers rely on our dynamic, proud, and dedicated team of over 100 to provide turnkey, tailored, and design-forward spaces that enhance student engagement and collaboration helping schools deliver world-class education outcomes.
Our welcoming and respectful culture provides the foundation in which we are proud to offer the most diverse and highest quality products and services available in the industry.
Palmer Hamilton and its PH Design division primarily serve the K-12 education market focusing on food court and other learning spaces. Via it’s PHabLAB and INVENTORCLOUD divisions, it provides turnkey makerspaces and project-based learning resources for STEM / STEAM education. As of 2020, Palmer Hamilton officially established “Hamilton Manufacturing Services,” a wholly owned subsidiary that provides OEM services to customers across a multitude of industries.