Shaped Table (59T)
Provide attached surround seating.
- Torsion bars and torsion springs work together to provide long-lasting lift assistance. One of the easiest lifting cafeteria tables on the market.
- Center latches are accessible from either side of the 59T shaped cafeteria tables. Saves time – less walking around tables. Two-stage latches have safety stop and in use positions. Allows easier set-up positioning and clean-up.
- Wheelchair-accessible models are 32” high with stool and/or bench seating. Access for two wheelchair users plus seating for six.
- Storage latch secures table in upright position. Locks school table for storage or moving.
- End leg assemblies with center wheel offer superior weight distribution. Equipped with six ball bearing poly II swivel casters. Stronger, more durable school tables.
- Poly II caster wheels provide excellent floor protection, abrasion resistance, high impact strength, and easy, quiet operation. They are non-marking and resistant to water, oil and most chemicals. Mobile tables move with little effort on these long-lasting wheels.
- EdgeGuard™ is a sprayed on polyurea treatment that provides superior resistance to moisture, eliminates unsanitary food traps, and is extremely tamper resistant. Colors include black, desert sand, slate, tan, country blue, light gray and red brick. Table and bench top edges stay sealed, preventing edges from peeling and chipping.
- Powdercoat finish creates a hard textured frame finish that is tougher and longer lasting than conventional paint. Reduces chips, scratches and protects table frames. Available in standard black and chameleon powdercoat.
- Wilsonart® Laminates are abrasion resistant and meet or exceed NEMA specifications. Less scratching, fading and staining.
- Customized graphics, including school mascot and colors, promote school pride. The tables with logos are always the first lunch tables filled.
- We have the highest GREENGUARD® certification and strive to incorporate environmentally friendly practices in our manufacturing and product delivery processes. We have been awarded both the GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification® and the more stringent Children & Schools Certification (daycare and K-12) by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute (GEI). All GREENGUARD® products have been tested for their chemical emissions performance and can be found in the GREENGUARD® product guide at greenguard.org.
- 15-year Warranty: As part of Palmer Hamilton’s on-going commitment to quality, we warrant that our mobile tables will be free from defects in original material and workmanship for a period of fifteen years from the original shipment date. Our guarantee!