History

A Long and Proud Heritage

In 1946 the original Hamilton cafeteria table line was launched to a receptive marketplace. Schools everywhere were delighted with the quality, durability and flexibility of our tables. After more than seventy years, our original designs have evolved to become the most innovative and comprehensive line of cafeteria tables available.

We have also expanded our lines to include food court all-encompassing designs, offering personalized and creative spaces for school dining.  Over our long history, millions of students have dined on a Palmer Hamilton table in thousands of educational facilities across the country.

We continue to serve higher education and commercial markets, bringing exciting products, dynamic furniture layouts and outstanding service to meet ever-changing dining, socializing and meeting needs.