CNC Operator – 1st and 2nd Shift
We need efficient CNC Router Operators to setup, edit, and operate Anderson, Thermwood, Biesse wood routing CNC machines
$1000 Sign-On Bonus! Quarterly Bonuses! Other Bonus Opportunities!
1st Shift – Mondays through Thursdays from 6:00am to 4:30pm
Tired of Long Hours & Working Weekends in Retail, Service, & Food Industry?
2nd Shift – Sundays through Tuesdays from 4:30pm to 5:00am
Save 80% on Childcare! More time for your family, More time for you!
- Work 4; Play 3 or Work 3; Play 4. Enjoy a Palmer Hamilton Weekend!
- If you HATED high school; you will LOVE it here!
- If you LOVE to hunt, camp and fish; you will LOVE it here!
- Ability to setup, edit, and operate Anderson, Thermwood, Biesse wood routing CNC machines.
- Responsible for quality control and inspection of materials run through machines.
- Responsible for producing at the established production rates.
- Accountable for accuracy in record keeping, to track production effectively.
- Operate other wood fabricating equipment as directed by management.
- Responsible for cleaning and minor maintenance of equipment as needed.
- Must be adaptable to change and able to switch gears quickly.
- Must be mechanically inclined for basic machine troubleshooting.
- Must be able identify and report defects in raw materials and quality issues to team leader.
- Must be able to learn and manage multiple steps in manufacturing process.
- Ability to edit programs for new products or when changes in specifications occur.
- Must have excellent communication skills within TOPS department and other departments.
- Must maintain a high level of attention to detail.
- Able to work with all members of the department to assure established production rates and schedules are achieved.
- Must be a team player and willing to train/help where called upon by Dept Supervisor/Lead.
- Technical knowledge of and 1-2 years of experience in CNC Wood Router machining (3-axis).
- Ability to regularly lift and carry up to 35 lbs.
- Strong shop math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) essential to success.
- Excellent communication and problem- solving skills are a must.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Able to understand blueprints, routers, production, and inventory documents.
- Skills to operate a wide variety of measuring devices (i.e., calipers, and venires).
About Palmer Hamilton
As a highly recognized and trusted business advisor to end users and sales partners, Palmer Hamilton customers rely on our dynamic, proud, and dedicated team of over 100 to provide turnkey, tailored, and design-forward spaces that enhance student engagement and collaboration helping schools deliver world-class education outcomes.
Our welcoming and respectful culture provides the foundation in which we are proud to offer the most diverse and highest quality products and services available in the industry.
Palmer Hamilton and its PH Design division primarily serve the K-12 education market focusing on food court and other learning spaces. Via it’s PHabLAB and INVENTORCLOUD divisions, it provides turnkey makerspaces and project-based learning resources for STEM / STEAM education. As of 2020, Palmer Hamilton officially established “Hamilton Manufacturing Services,” a wholly owned subsidiary that provides OEM services to customers across a multitude of industries.