Machine Operator – 1st and 2nd Shift
Operate various fabrication machines and meet or exceed established production rates while manufacturing a quality product.
$1000 Sign-On Bonus! Quarterly Bonuses! Other Bonus Opportunities!
1st Shift – Mondays through Thursdays from 6:00am to 4:30pm
Tired of Long Hours & Working Weekends in Retail, Service, & Food Industry?
2nd Shift – Sundays through Tuesdays from 4:30pm to 5:00am
Save 80% on Childcare! More time for your family, More time for you!
- Work 4; Play 3 or Work 3; Play 4. Enjoy a Palmer Hamilton Weekend!
- If you HATED high school; you will LOVE it here!
- If you LOVE to hunt, camp and fish; you will LOVE it here!
- Set-up and operate various fabrication machines (punch press).
- Responsible for quality control and inspection of materials produced by this function.
- Responsible for producing at the established production rates.
- Movement of materials within department using power and manual equipment.
- Must be able to watch for defects in raw materials and raise quality issues to team leader immediately.
- Required to participate in communication to co-workers, team leader, and supervisor in a timely manner as issues arise.
- Willingness to be a team player and perform various other jobs in department as management indicates.
- Able to work with all members of the department to ensure established department production rates and schedules are achieved.
- 1 year of punch press machine set-up experience
- Must be able to operate calipers, venires, and various other measuring devices.
- Ability to understand blueprints, job routers, production schedules, and inventory control documents.
- Strong shop math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) skills necessary.
- Excellent communication skills necessary.
About Palmer Hamilton
As a highly recognized and trusted business advisor to end users and sales partners, Palmer Hamilton customers rely on our dynamic, proud, and dedicated team of over 100 to provide turnkey, tailored, and design-forward spaces that enhance student engagement and collaboration helping schools deliver world-class education outcomes.
Our welcoming and respectful culture provides the foundation in which we are proud to offer the most diverse and highest quality products and services available in the industry.
Palmer Hamilton and its PH Design division primarily serve the K-12 education market focusing on food court and other learning spaces. Via it’s PHabLAB and INVENTORCLOUD divisions, it provides turnkey makerspaces and project-based learning resources for STEM / STEAM education. As of 2020, Palmer Hamilton officially established “Hamilton Manufacturing Services,” a wholly owned subsidiary that provides OEM services to customers across a multitude of industries.