Poured Edge Operator
We are seeking a Poured Edge Operator to produce detailed edging on high quality furniture, meeting customer expectations and exceeding established production rate.
- To setup and operate poured (molded) edge table, including lifting and loading material.
- Carefully monitor inventory and tooling for poured edge.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and maintenance on system if needed.
- Monitor quality and inspect finished products before moving out of department.
- Must be able to perform and produce at the established production rates.
- Accountable for accuracy in a record keeping required in position.
- Must possess strong attention to detail in finishing process.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs regularly in moving and loading tables for finishing process.
- Must have excellent math skills for mixing color chemicals.
- Must be able to identify and notify management of defects in raw materials.
- Must be able to work with all members of the department to assure established production rates and schedules are achieved.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Physically capable of repeated lifting (up to 50 lbs).
- Willingness to become Forklift certified or trained and certified.
- Strong math skills required.
- Previous chemical mixing experience a plus.
- Ability to understand routers, production schedules, and inventory control documents.
- Able to operate power and manual material handling equipment
National Coalition of Certification Centers (NC3) Certification a plus