Receiving Inventory Control Specialist – 1st Shift
Seeking a highly organized, self-motivated with a passion for inventory control and management to join our dynamic manufacturing team.
$1000 Sign-On Bonus! Quarterly Bonuses! Other Bonus Opportunities!
1st Shift – Mondays through Thursdays from 6:00am to 4:30pm (Fridays may be overtime)
Tired of Long Hours & Working Weekends in Retail, Service, & Food Industry?
- Work 4; Play 3. Enjoy a Palmer Hamilton Weekend!
- If you LOVE to hunt, camp and fish; you will LOVE it here!
We are currently seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Receiving Inventory Control Specialist to join our dynamic manufacturing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in ERP systems, RF Scanner operations, and expertise in inventory control and management. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to contribute to our growth and success, we invite you to apply.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for inventory control and management and you meet the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply for the Receiving Inventory Control Specialist position at Pamler Hamilton, LLC. Join our team and contribute to our mission of delivering high-quality products to our customers.
- Efficiently receive, inspect, and verify incoming materials and products.
- Utilize ERP systems to process and document incoming shipments, ensuring accurate data entry.
- Operate RF Scanner equipment to track, locate, and manage inventory items.
- Perform regular cycle counts and reconcile discrepancies between physical inventory and system records.
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve inventory-related issues and discrepancies.
- Maintain a neat and organized receiving area, ensuring that materials are stored properly and safely.
- Safely operate forklifts and other equipment as needed and maintain certification.
- Assist with the unpacking, labeling, and repackaging of materials when necessary.
- Ensure that inventory levels are accurate and meet production demands.
- Participate in periodic inventory audits and assist in the implementation of corrective actions.
- Implement best practices in inventory control and management to optimize efficiency.
- High school diploma or equivalent (bachelor’s degree in a related field is a plus).
- Proven experience in a similar role within a manufacturing or warehouse environment.
- Strong understanding of ERP systems, with hands-on experience in their operation.
- Proficiency in the use of RF Scanner technology for inventory tracking.
- Forklift certification is required.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with strict attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Knowledge of safety regulations related to receiving and forklift operation.
- Basic computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP applications.
- Competitive salary, bonus opportunities, and benefits package.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment.
About Palmer Hamilton
As a highly recognized and trusted business advisor to end users and sales partners, Palmer Hamilton customers rely on our dynamic, proud, and dedicated team of over 100 to provide turnkey, tailored, and design-forward spaces that enhance student engagement and collaboration helping schools deliver world-class education outcomes.
Palmer Hamilton and its PH Design division primarily serve the K-12 education market focusing on food court and other learning spaces. Via it’s PHabLAB and INVENTORCLOUD divisions, it provides turnkey makerspaces and project-based learning resources for STEM / STEAM education. As of 2020, Palmer Hamilton officially established “Hamilton Manufacturing Services,” a wholly owned subsidiary that provides OEM services to customers across a multitude of industries.