1st and 2nd Shift Welder
Looking for detail-oriented welders for production cell welding environment. Light weight tubing (MIG welding), producing quality weldments for mobile furniture.
REPORTS TO: Weld Supervisor/Weld Team Leader
Production cell welding environment. Light weight tubing (MIG welding), producing quality weldments for mobile furniture.
- Set up, operate, and adjust all welding equipment.
- Move material as required while performing assigned tasks using powered and manual equipment.
- Responsible for minor maintenance on equipment.
- Must be able to weld table bases in cell environment
- Responsible for quality control and inspection of materials produced by this function.
- Responsible for producing at the established production rates.
- Willingness to be a team player and perform various other jobs in department as management indicates.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of two (2) years full-time MIG welding experience required.
- Welding certification preferred.
- Ability to read, understand blueprints, production schedules, and inventory documents.
- Strong shop math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, measurement) skills necessary.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.